1. 1072 DeCus fans participated in our first quiz campaign from August 21st to August 26th.
2. A total of 321 managed to correctly answer more than 6 questions, from whom 20 participants have been randomly selected as winners.
3. The winner list is posted below, and those selected need to submit their TRX addresses to our Twitter account through a private message to claim their rewards. (The rewards will be distributed in UDST-TRC20.)
We’re thrilled to announce that our first quiz campaign wrapped up on August 26th with over 1000 submissions, which was far beyond our expectations. Although some of them were from a few participants using multiple accounts (those accounts have been excluded because they violated our rules), we still got a total number of 1072 qualified participants.
Many of you demonstrated a deep knowledge of our system mechanism. The questions in this quiz campaign were not that easy but a total of 321 participants still managed to correctly answer more than 6 questions. Thanks for all the effort you’ve made. Curious about the right answers? Let’s check it out!
The Right Answer of Each Question
1. Is DeCus a decentralized system?
DeCus is a decentralized and high-performance cross-chain platform dedicated to bringing Bitcoin to the DeFi ecosystem and making other blockchain assets flow freely across different chains.
2. Which two words does DeCus stand for?
Decentralized and Custody.
3. What is the official website of DeCus?
Besides, we’ve already been followed by over 12,000 fans on Twitter! Don’t forget to follow us to keep updated!
4. DeCus is a trustworthy bridge that can build cross-chain assets, and the first step of DeCus is to make Bitcoin cross-chain. What are such cross-chain Bitcoins minted by DeCus called?
It’s called SATS.
SATS is a BEP20 token pegged to 1 Satoshi. As a brand new generation of cross-chain Bitcoins, SATS features:
Smaller Unit which makes it easier to access and use
5. The user who wants to get the cross-chain bitcoin needs to deposit native bitcoin first. In the DeCus system, what do we call the role that provides custody for the native bitcoin?
Keepers, being the key roles of DeCus system, are responsible for the custody of users’ native bitcoins. Keepers will be rewarded for their work and get punished for their misbehaviors.
6. To prevent custodians from taking users’ assets away, the role in the DeCus system that provides custody for the native bitcoin also needs to pledge assets. How much assets need to be pledged?
A. 3 times of the bitcoin value in custody
B. 2 times of the bitcoin value in custody
C. the same as the bitcoin value in custody
D. 20%-50% of the bitcoin value in custody
The exclusive custody model built by DeCus can ensure secure custody and at the same time allows Keepers to no longer need to provide collaterals with a value much higher than the bitcoin value in custody.
7. How does the “custodian role” work for the DeCus system?
A. They are randomly selected as a group to sign transactions
B. They team up freely and then work as a group to sign transactions
C. They work in pairs to sign transactions
D. They work independently to sign transactions
Keepers are randomly selected and then organized under an overlapping group assignment.
8. Can the “custodian role” join and leave the system at will?
Yes, they are permission-less to join and leave
NO, they need to ask for entrance and departure
Keepers are given the same weight and are permission-less to join or leave the network at will.
9. How many rounds of community testing have been held?
DeCus has launched four rounds of community testing on testnet in total. Two to test the Keeper Auction process, and the others were for SATS minting and redeeming.
Our mainnet Beta launch will be live next week. Stay tuned!
10. DeCus will kick off an airdrop event at the bootstrap stage of our project. Who is eligible to be airdropped?
A. Holders of other cross-chain bitcoins, like WBTC, renBTC, tBTC, etc
B. Holders of the governance token of our partners
C. Qualified participants of the community testing
D. Community contributors
Are you one of those who are eligible to get the airdrop? If not, don’t worry. The next testing is coming!
The accounts posted below are winners’ Twitter handles.
Congrats to all the lucky winners! Please submit your TRX addresses to our Twitter account through a private message to claim rewards. (The rewards will be distributed in UDST-TRC20.)